PR has evolved with the development of the Internet. The online tools and communication media have led to the passage from the classical vision of keeping a relationship with the media, writing and distributing press materials and organising press conference and events. Of course, these actions have not disappeared, but became related to those of PR and online marketing. Now PR is focus through direct interaction with the company’s public through online platforms. Starting from this site, social networking or blogs, the companies have direct contact with potential clients, get to know them better, to identify both their preferences and their buying behavior, thus being able to adapt their sales approaches.
The online PR actions integrate the direct communication strategy with the company’s public with that of optimization for the search engine. Why does a company need online PR? We have thought of several reasons:
- To build and strengthen brand perception;
- To provide direct channels of communication with clients;
- To differentiate itself from the competition;
- To lead products closer to its clients;
- To identify trends in the consumers’ behavior;
- To promote brand and products in environments with potential clients;
- To provide some added value to the products in stores;
- To complete the optimization strategies for the search engine;
- Because only the internal SEO can not provide stability in a top position;
- Because the organization must be active, to “pick clients” not to be isolated and to wait for them.
In order to provide full PR services we have developed a division specialized in this, DOWCOM. The development of this division come naturally to add a plus to the complete web services that we provide. For more details on our PR online services, visit www.dowcom.ro.