The online environment provides a series of PR channels through which companies can get to interact directly with their target audience. The channels are there, ready to be exploited and the potential customers are at the end of the line. All you need to do is to find a creative and effective approach, to create a strategy with clear steps and to implement it, so that the message reaches the target audience and the audience is tempted to interact with the brand that is addressed to it.
What actions does an integrated communication campaign involve?
- Optimizing communication for multiple environments: social networking, corporate blogging, press releases distribution platforms;
- Identification of relevant topics for branding and product promotion;
- Establishing an editorial program for all the environments and the types of materials;
- Writing materials focused on the quality content and its relevance to the public;
- Distribution of materials in the set environments;
- Monitoring reactions in order to adapt future communications;
- Creating / developing / moderating / social networking campaigns;
- Moderating comments;
- Complete management and social networks targeting campaigns.
These are the main actions included in an integrated PR campaign. To develop a customized strategy, contact our specialized PR division at trompette.ro