Twitter, the social networking website is used to create and maintain business relationships with your customers and potential customers. But the reasons why so many businesses choose to be on Twitter are multiple, from the fact that this is a powerful tool to develop and promote a brand, you can see what other people are saying about your products or services, to the fact that you can develop long term relationships with influential people such as journalists or bloggers.
The first step in building a Twitter account is customizing your profile. Take advantag of every field to provide as much information about your company, activity and project as possible. This is how you can convince users to follow your profile. Don’t forget to insert links to your website, blog, LinkedIn profile, Facebook page or any other social networks you are active on. Choose your logo to be your profile photo and create a background in the company’s colors.
The next step is to look for experts in your field and interact with them. You can create a private list through which constantly interact with influential people such as bloggers, potential customers, journalists, potential business partners. Always post interesting things about your industry, without directly promote your products or services. This way, you will be able to build long term relationships with the group members, relations that can easily turn into collaborations.
Try to have a balance between the number of followers and the number of people you follow. If the number of people you are following is much greater than the numbe of followers, chances are that some users will not take you seriously. Here are some tips to get more followers on Twitter:
1. Create a page with all the employees that are active on Twitter;
2. Post interesting information;
3. Comment on the posts of the people you follow, but that don’t follow you back.
Having an updated Twitter account can bring a lot of benefits to your business:
– it help you develop a brand;
– increased visibility in search engines;
– attract new visitors to the website and also to other social networks;
– you can keep track of the development of your brand;
– you can easily interact with other professionals in your field;
– you are always updated with the latest news in your field.
Having an updated twitter account can bring a lot of benefits to your business. It help you develop a brand. Increased visibility in seach engines